1 post tagged thai
I’ve been craving Thai alot lately and this is one of my ALL TIME favourites! It is sooooo simple and soooo clean and the flavours just speak volumes!
I uses this ‘dressing/corriander salad’ to accompany all types of meat, chicken, beef pork - it all works!!
- 2 fillets of Barramundi
- 2 sprigs spring onion - finely sliced
- 1 green chilli - finely sliced - deseeded if you dont like it too hot
- knob of ginger - finely sliced into battons (julienne)
- 1 tbsp light soy
- 1tsp seasame oil
- 1 bunch corriander - just the leaves
- 1/3 cup fried shallots ( I usually have these as they add more crunch but I’m ommitting them today as I’m trying to be super clean, but I highly recommend you try!)
- In a bowl add the ginger, corriander, garlic and sping onion in a bowl and gently mix
- Steam the fish until it is white and flakes away, approx 6 to 7 minutes
- When the fish is ready to be served, add the seasame oil & soy sauce to the corriander mixture.
- Place the fish on a plate and top with the corriander mixture. I like to eat this with some brown rice & steamed asian greens.